PR Manager - German Speaking
PR Manager - German Speaking - Tour Operator - Berlin
I'm currently recruiting for a PR Manager to join a large successful travel organisation in Berlin. This position will be part of the European team, implementing communication campaigns to support European objectives, while working closely with social, PR and marketing peer groups globally to ensure marketing strategies are integrated and aligned.
* Extensive experience in media relations and/or PR
* Bachelor's degree in the arts, marketing, travel and tourism, or a related field
* Strong networking capabilities, both in-person and online
* Fluent in German-language writing skills as a native speaker
* Proven creative and innovative approach to storytelling, pitching, brand positioning and idea generation
* Problem solver, ability to learn and work on your own and as part of a team, and stay on top of the latest PR trends
* Demonstrated ability to work well across multiple stakeholders and teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award winning growing tour operator. The salary is 50-60K EUR, plus brilliant travel benefits.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/