Senior Business Travel Consultant
We're looking experienced Business Travel Consultants to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies, based in the City of London. Working on a dedicated Financial Services account, this is an exciting opportunity within an international company based right next to Liverpool Street station and you'll be working with a great team of colleagues in a fast paced and dynamic corporate travel environment.
Successful candidates will be highly professional and pro-active Sabre trained Business Travel Consultants, with the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, training & career development. For more information on this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a dedicate Financial Services account
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre, to include ticketing
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Pro-active and "can do" approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.