Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant
Are you a travel professional with expertise in long haul travel? If so, we have some brand new full and part-time Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant roles, handling enquiries for a variety of fantastic destinations ranging from Sri Lanka to Singapore, from Cuba to Cambodia and from Abu Dhabi to Alice Springs, packaging bespoke worldwide holidays and offering first-hand knowledge and advice!
With over 40 years experience, our West Midlands-based client are one of the UK’s leading travel organisations and they are seeking additional Worldwide Travel Sales Consultants to strengthen their busy reservations team. The successful candidates will be customer-focused with previous experience of creating bespoke holidays and will have expert knowledge of major long-haul destinations and strong GDS experience. In return, our client is offering an attractive package with a competitive basic salary of 18k pro rata plus bonus and excellent benefits so don’t delay, please contact us today for more details or apply online!
Role of Worldwide Travel Sales Consultant:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Booking bespoke holidays to a variety of major long haul destinations
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Offering first-hand knowledge and advice where appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience with long haul and tailor-made travel
- Proven travel sales track record
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Worldwide geographical and product knowledge
- Proficiency with a GDS
If you’re interested in learning more about this Worldwide Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.