Product Development Manager - Ancillaries
2 days left
- Contract Type
As part of Eurostar’s expansion in the ancillary revenue area, we are looking for a product development manager to focus on our dynamic packages (accommodation + train) and other ancillary offerings (insurance) within the Eurostar digital portfolio. The role will include understanding the aspiration of the Eurostar customer, developing the right relationships within the marketplace, creating long term value for both Eurostar and our partners while offering the best value and a curated product to the end customer.
You will be working along senior stakeholders and will be the one to live and breathe products in terms of their status, performance, suitability and long-term development plan with our supplier partners. For example you will be in charge of the curation of our hotels portfolio, analysing partners performance and suggest continuous improvement to our product. You will work within a small team contributing to the evolution of our new proposition to best suit our ever increasing insight of customer preferences, by delivering the right portfolio but also by presenting the appropriate requirements and working on the technical integration of our travel partners.
We are looking for someone who...
- Creates strong commercial partnerships at senior level preferably within the Hotel/Travel sector.
- Engages with development teams to integrate products.
- Will curate and develop the Eurostar offer with travel products that match the needs of our customers.
- Negotiates the most efficient deals keeping in mind the interests of all parties involved, but always focusing on the end user.
- Owns the financial viability of the ancillary products.
- Manages and actively engages with 3rd party travel related vendors to integrate our product.
- Supports the creation and execution of the dynamic packages roadmap.
- Will support the product owner in our agile team with information allowing them to manage and prioritise the product backlog, according to the customer value.
- Represents the customers and stakeholders’ interests within the organisation.
- Solid understanding of the digital retail space, principles, marketplace, future trends.
- Solid understanding of the travel industry and travel distribution.
- Thorough understanding of the customer journey at every touchpoint.
- Decisiveness in taking independent action and effectiveness in delivering.
- Commercial experience, business knowledge to lead product development in co-ordination with all the stakeholders.
- Experience in being accountable for the financial evaluation of new partnerships.
- The ability to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- The ability to manage both commercial and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable data management skills.
- The ability to make complex ideas simple and executable.
- Travel benefits for work and play
- Exclusive discounts and perks
- A great pension
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please don't hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"