REVENUE ANALYST / Revenue Manager required for a market leading travel company in Cheshire. This excellent opportunity is working for a travel company that prides itself on offering customers world class customer service and unique holiday product at highly competitive prices. This is an exciting opportunity in their UK operations for a Revenue analyst to proactively analyse and manage price changes in a designated region. You'll be rewarded a basic salary up to £28,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Main responsibilities of the REVENUE EXECUTIVE / PRICING ANALYST will be to:-
- Develop and maintain Price management strategies for your allocated area, minimise the risk of abstraction and management of busy periods
- Analyse revenue and volume performance and re-evaluate strategies to ensure changing market demand is reflected in how our services are priced
- Providing competitor analysis
- Regularly review customer and revenue performance including
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Take daily decisions on pricing actions
- Proactively plan for changing demand during special events and holiday periods to maximise revenue
- Ensure the Revenue Management system controls are accurately set, and comply with the team's best practice
In order to apply for this role you must be from a very analytical background having fulfilled a similar role as a Revenue Coordinator, Revenue Analyst, Revenue Manager, Yield Analyst, Pricing executive, commercial analyst, commercial manager or commercial coordinator roles within either the travel, holiday lettings, lettings or hotel industries.
If the role is at all of interest to you or you would like to hear more please apply ASAP by submitting your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk