Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant. Due to organic growth, our client is looking for Fast, Energetic and Driven Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their mixed team in central London. Dealing with demanding and VIP client portfolios, you will be expected to take our client’s service and delivery to the next level, ensuring their VIP corporate accounts are handled by the best Business Travel Consultants in the industry!
Senior Business Travel Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a highly experienced and dynamic mixed Business Travel Team offering an exceptional level of service to demanding VIP corporate accounts
- Working on a mixture of high profile accounts booking Europe & Worldwide business travel arrangements
- Nurturing a portfolio of accounts with existing relationships to achieve and deliver and exceptional level of service and growth
- Working with each clients travel policy finding the most cost effective travel option available
- Offer Exceptional worldwide nett and fully published fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts and products
- Working closely with both ticketing and finance to ensure travel details are issued without any problems
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Fast, Energetic and Driven Senior Business Travel Consultants able to work in a dynamic BT environment handling complex itineraries and going above client and company expectations
- Highly experienced in booking, issuing and reissuing nett and published fares, good worldwide geographical knowledge are a must
- Possess outstanding communication skills and be a positive team player with the ability to prioritize a busy workload
What’s on offer:
- In return, you will be paid one of the best BT salaries in the UK, £36,000 - £40,000 DOE plus bonus opportunities and receive excellent benefits, not forgetting the chance to be part of a dynamic and growing team
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.