Credit Control Assistant
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking a Credit Control Assistant to join their finance team in their offices in the City of London.
Credit Control Assistant Duties:-
- To learn, apply, advise on and arrange all aspects of book keeping and related services, adhering to procedures, policies and regulations of the client, suppliers, office and statutory bodies, ensuring that reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- To operate effectively and efficiently computerised accounting and back office systems, plus all other forms of office supplied technology.
- To prepare and reconcile statements of accounts for client companies.
- To prepare debtors lists and to liaise with branches to ensure that action is taken to recover the outstanding monies.
- To have regular twice weekly reviews with the sales ledger team leader and or Finance Manager.
- To achieve twice monthly cash targets.
- To liaise with branches, suppliers and clients by telephone, email, fax, memo and letter whilst carrying out the functions of the post.
- To prioritise the workload to ensure that deadlines are met, whilst working neatly, accurately, quickly and calmly at all times.
- To ensure that all end of month close down procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- To ensure that end of financial year procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- To ensure that all emails, memos, circulars, bulletins and amendments to procedures are read, understood and actioned as soon as they are distributed.
- Plus any other ad hoc activities related to the job as and when required.
Credit Control Assistant Attributes:-
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication and interperonal skills
- Good MS skills
- Flexible approach to work