Nett Flights Experts
Nett Flights Experts needed for a very successful travel company. Due to growth, they now have an exciting and unique job opportunity for Nett Flights Experts/Travel Consultants to join their established team in central London offices. The travel brand boasts a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
The Nett Flights Expert Role:
- Being an ambassador for the travel brand and servicing their high-profile clients
- Tailor-making worldwide and round the world flight itineraries to suit clients, which requires patience and attention to detail
- Be able to work out intricate flight itineraries and offer expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- With a strong focus on sales, this role will require an in-depth knowledge of the company's air products and the ability to effectively communicate these products to customers to achieve maximum revenue
- Working closely with team members to maximise sales opportunities
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers’ expectations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Sales consultant with an engaging personal character
- Knowledge of worldwide nett fares covering business, first and economy
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets through individual performance
- Team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Possess a friendly, professional personality and able to fit within a long-established team
A fantastic opportunity with a generous salary and great incentives, where the basic salary is up to £40,000 plus lucrative benefits and fam trips.
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.