Groups Travel Consultant - Prestigious Travel Company
6 days left
- Contract Type
Groups Travel Consultant - required for this prestigious travel company. This company offers a range of groups and incentive travel services for a diverse range of clients and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Travel Consultant with groups experience to become part of this successful team.
Groups Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Research & book a wide range of complex travel itineraries utilising scheduled flight services.
- Arrange and book group travel requirements, to include air, rail, hotels, car hire, etc
- Investigate and provide advice in respect of visa and vaccination requirements.
- Provide exceptional service and detailed advice to all clients to ensure that you are offering a quality bespoke service at all times.
- Take an active role in preparing presentations & sales briefs to prospective new clients.
Groups Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Groups travel background is essential.
- Experienced GDS user - preferably Amadeus
- Understanding of booking group flights, ticketing and airfare rules.
- Experience of preparing presentations for potential new clients.
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Highly motivated and customer focused.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change.
Groups Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Generous salary commensurate with experience but circa £25k
- Excellent benefits package
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the role of Groups Travel Consultant, Please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Groups Travel Consultant - Prestigious Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly