Established in 1996, award-winning independent UK tour operator, First Class Holidays offers customers an incredible choice of inspirational worldwide holidays to experience the best of Canada, America, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand.
At First Class Holidays we pride ourselves in the service we offer our customers, we strive to achieve the perfect holiday for each & every client. Each of our clients has different requirements and we work diligently to ensure that those needs are achieved, and expectations are exceeded.
As part of our ongoing growth, we’re looking for someone to help us develop and deliver the ultimate in travel experiences for our high worth clientele. This new Travel Concierge role will focus on our customers who require the ultimate tailored holiday, whether it be private flights, luxury suites, or private tours, or just the little extras such as baby sitting services, private dining reservations.
The ideal candidate will be accustomed to dealing with high worth clientele. Previous experience of selling luxury holidays and dealing with concierge style arrangements is essential. You will need to go that extra mile on every booking to ensure that no matter how large or small a client request may be, we will fulfill it.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is currently working as a luxury travel specialist who wishes to take the next step in their career.
You'll be working within a friendly team based in our modern office overlooking the world famous Old Trafford football and cricket grounds in Manchester.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Create and build unique holiday itineraries
- Offer advice and recommendations to enhance the holiday experience
- Plan and source all the special requests which will be unique to each enquiry
- You will be the main point of contact for each client from enquiry stage through to being in touch with the client whilst on holiday to offer advice and assistance where needed.
- Deliver excellent professional customer care at every step of the process
- Have the ability to always exceed client expectation
Key requirements of this role include
- Solid luxury travel background with good geographical knowledge of our destinations.
- Strong selling skills working to targeted sales
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to lead a small team of staff
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Knowledge of GDS system would be preferred
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications is needed, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a full-time position, including some evening & weekend work.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
For More details visit www.fcholidays.com/careers
To Apply: Please email your CV by clicking "Apply Now" with a covering letter giving details of why you think you may be suited to this role, your current salary and salary expectations.
No Agency applications.
We are sorry that we are unable to personally respond to all applications.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.