Customer Service & After Sales Travel Concierge
Established in 1996, award-winning independent UK tour operator, First Class Holidays offers customers an incredible choice of inspirational worldwide holidays to experience the best of Canada, America, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand.
At First Class Holidays we pride ourselves in the service we offer our customers, we strive to achieve the perfect holiday for each & every client. Each of our clients has different requirements and we work diligently to ensure that those needs are achieved, and expectations are exceeded.
As part of our ongoing growth, we’re looking for someone to help us to strengthen our focus on our Customer Service. This role is varied and will include helping to make the finer detailed arrangements pre-travel to ensure the holidays are delivered to exact expectations; during travel to deal with any issues and queries that may arise; and post travel dealing with all communications in a professional and timely manner.
You'll be working within a friendly team based in our modern office overlooking the world-famous Old Trafford football and cricket grounds in Manchester.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Customer Services
- Be the lead person in all aspects of Customer Service issues, pre, post and during travel.
- Full responsibility for all post travel Customer Service matters, ensuring all issues are fully investigated and written replies are given within our set timescales
- Deal promptly with in-resort issues and questions, liaising with service providers and clients to ensure that the matter is dealt with and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other internal departments to constantly review product and procedures and be reactive when changes are required
- Monitor all client questionnaires, responding to comments where necessary
- Have a clear understanding of travel industry regulations and always operate with company and industry guidelines.
- Be part of our Out of Hours and Crisis Management teams
- Concierge Services
- Help to provide the added extras that our VIP clients expect to receive
- Arrange additional services, including (but not limited to) babysitting services, restaurant reservations, airport transfers/parking, private guides etc
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure holidays are delivered to expectation.
Key requirements of this role include
- Solid travel background with excellent proven customer service experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in resolving challenging situations, in verbal and written form.
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to use own initiative
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong grammatical skills are a must
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be able to provide a professional and sympathetic approach to all issues
This is a full-time position; some evening & weekend work may be required.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
For More details visit www.fcholidays.com/careers
To Apply: Please email your CV by clicking "Apply Now" with a covering letter giving details of why you think you may be suited to this role, your current salary and salary expectations.
No Agency applications.
We are sorry that we are unable to personally respond to all applications.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.