Systems & Data Assistant
3 days left
- Contract Type
Established in 1996, award-winning independent UK tour operator, First Class Holidays offers customers an incredible choice of inspirational worldwide holidays to experience the best of Canada, America, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand.
At First Class Holidays we pride ourselves in the service we offer our customers, we strive to achieve the perfect holiday for each & every client. Each of our clients has different requirements and we work diligently to ensure that those needs are achieved, and expectations are exceeded.
We are looking for a Data Loading Assistant to join our growing company based in Manchester.
You'll be working within a friendly team based in our modern office overlooking the world-famous Old Trafford football and cricket grounds in Manchester.
Our bespoke in -house system is the backbone of our company. It is used to create quotations and reservations, communicate with suppliers, produce documentation and provide detailed statistical management information.
To excel in this role, you must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually and using your own initiative. If you are self-motivated, highly organised and enjoy coming up with ideas to evolve and improve processes then this job is for you.
- Loading and maintaining tailor-made product for our reservations system.
- Follow strict schedules and time frames by the department
- Check loading input by other team members
- Manipulate excel spreadsheets and working with large sets of data.
- Maintain database information – Manage updates and maintenance needs
- Investigate and resolve queries from other departments
- Liaising with suppliers and other departments within the company
Key Skills Required:
- An excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Suite is a must.
- A good level of IT knowledge and the ability to learn new processes and systems.
- Proven data entry experience
- Ability to problem solve and work to strict deadlines
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be able to communicate effectively across your department and throughout the company
- Strong English and maths skills (min A-C GCSE)
- 25 Days holiday
- Friendly team with various social events.
This is a full-time position; working 5 days between Monday & Saturday.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
For More details visit www.fcholidays.com/careers
To Apply: Please email your CV by clicking "Apply Now" with a covering letter giving details of why you think you may be suited to this role, your current salary and salary expectations.
No Agency applications.
We are sorry that we are unable to personally respond to all applications.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Systems & Data Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly