German speaking Marketing & PR Executive
We are looking for a fluent German speaking Marketing & PR Executive to initiate and carry out regular Marketing & PR activity with key partners in German speaking markets, specifically for our client - AMResorts. There will be occasional travel within Europe as well as to the Caribbean & Mexico as part of the role. Coordinating the promotion of AMResorts’ products in the Caribbean, Mexico & Europe via numerous trade and consumer marketing channels is important, as well as maintaining strong travel trade and media relationships in order to generate optimum PR coverage.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the European travel trade, including media partners and tour operator/tourist board Marketing & PR departments
• Regularly proofing client product content in tour operator sales collateral, to ensure adherence to client brand guidelines and that all information is factually correct before signing off in time to meet copy deadlines
• Providing support to the Senior Marketing & PR Manager to coordinate, implement and track trade media, tour operator and travel agent joint marketing initiatives
• Co-ordinating the content, design and successful communication of German language travel agent newsletters, trade marketing and press releases on behalf of Cara Hotel Marketing and its clients
• Fully fluent in English and German
• An interest in developing a career in marketing and public relations
• An interest in and basic understanding of the travel industry
• Motivated and results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• A good communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
• A creative thinker, able to frequently suggest new ideas
• Thrives on working in a team environment, but also has the ability to work individually
• Analytically minded; able to evaluate and report on the results of marketing activity/campaigns
• Ability to adapt and work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent is preferable.
We are offering a competitive salary (based on experience) plus performance related bonus
Applications to include CV & Covering Letter by clicking "Apply Now"