4 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultant - Worthing - £20,000 - £25,000 - Prestigious Travel Company
This prestigious, upmarket sports travel company are looking for a Travel Consultant to join their friendly team . As Travel Consultant you will be providing outstanding customer service whilst liaising with clients to advise flight and travel information. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established company in West Sussex booking travel logistics for a well know sports team.
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities Required:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Liaise with clients to provide flight costs and information
- Make reservations using Sabre ensuring all information is accurate and that special requests have been actioned.
- Apply appropriate fares and issue tickets and documents with the specified time frame including re-issuing and refunding where appropriate.
- Ensure concise and accurate pricing using fare sheets.
Travel Consultant - Skills Required:
- Proven experience in business travel booking a variety of fares
- Experience of a GDS, ideally Sabre
- Outstanding organisational and customer service skills
- Knowledge of ticketing would be advantageous although not essential
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for the role of Travel Consultant please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984 and speak to Lisa or Louise for more details.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly