Business Development Manager– UK and Ireland
4 days left
- Contract Type
On The Go Tours are looking for a vibrant, motivated individual to join their sales team and grow agency business in the UK and Ireland. Based in London or the South East, you will spend a majority of your time working autonomously and report directly to the European General Manager based in London. You will be responsible for increasing sales through visiting travel agencies, training, hosting FAM trips, and more. This job is perfect for someone who is results driven, self-motivated, loves to meet people, build relationships, and travel.
This is a full time position, but due to the nature of the travel industry, you will need to have a flexible approach and be willing to work outside of regular hours as and when required.
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Travel experience to some of the On The Go Tours’ destinations
- Travel sales experience in either a B2B or B2C role
- Passion and motivation for the industry
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in presenting and training
- A confident and articulate manner with excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent self-organisation and time management skills
- A valid UK/European passport or the right to work in the UK for more than 2 years
- Already be living in the UK
- Flexibility to travel and work across the UK and Ireland.
- Their own car and possess a valid driver's licence
On The Go Tours offers an attractive salary plus sales bonuses and incentives. To apply for this exceptional travel sales opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter detailing your past industry and travel experience.
Please note that unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.
Apply for Business Development Manager– UK and Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly