Executive Travel Consultant
4 days left
- Contract Type
Executive Travel Consultant - £18,000 + Commission OTE £30,000
Do you have excellent experience of selling Flights and Ground Arrangements but feel you are ready to take your skills to the next level?
This successful travel company in Kent are searching for an Executive Travel Consultant with a background within the travel industry, who wants to deal with VIP's only. This is an inbound sales role. No cold calling, you are provided with fresh hot enquiries and with the tools behind you to sell flights and hotels in the business and leisure market.
Executive Travel Consultant Duties:
- Taking telephone enquiries and building relationships with clients.
- Making bookings for premium travel arrangements, mainly Business and First Class travel using Worldspan
- Providing outstanding customer service
Executive Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Proven track record within the travel industry
- Knowledge of Premium Economy, Business Class & First Class advantageous
- Selling to the Business World
- Selling Luxury Holidays
- Knowledge of GDS (preferably Worldspan)
- Ability to deal with top end clients
Executive Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
Monday to Thursday 9-6pm, Fridays 9-5pm
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Executive Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly