Contract Manager TRAVEL
4 days left
- Contract Type
This highly successful travel company are now offering a great opportunity for the right applicant to join their Product & Purchasing Team.
As an Product & Purchasing Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Sourcing and purchasing of all ground products and services at market leading rates in accordance with health and safety and operations requirements.
- Manage and oversee the relationships to ensure best rates, inventory and content are available at all times to ensure that we are delivering the required product to the respective brand managers.
- Manage competitor analysis and awareness including regular feedback on performance to each individual supplier
- Build on existing supplier relationships as well as actively sourcing potential new business partners.
- General product management including the monitoring of sales and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility to ensure continued growth
- Regularly monitor supplier revenue targets and if necessary renegotiate to ensure the best financial gain for the business.
Product & Purchasing Manager Skill attributes:
MUST have Strong experience in a Purchasing role, in Online or Mainstream operator
- High level of knowledge of European Travel market is essential
- Sound knowledge of the travel industry, including competitor activity
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong influencing skills and high level of assertiveness
To apply for this Product & Purchasing Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Contract Manager TRAVEL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly