Product Manager Ground Services
An exciting opportunity based in Kent, our client is a destination specialist recruiting a Product & Contract Manager to work with ground services, this is a role that requires you to have a valid car licence due to meeting your suppliers.
As a Product and Contracting Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Negotiate competitive rates and conditions for all land services notably restaurants & attractions
- Secure contracts with suppliers in line with the purchasing strategy and remit advised from The Commercial Director
- Product development – source new venues and be proactive in proposing new products appropriate to the various sales channels
- To propose, plan and attend business trips and meetings in order to negotiate and renegotiate contracts
- Organise and attend FAM trips. Attend key industry events, workshops and networking opportunities where required
- Ability to travel, to key destinations when required.
- Prepare and analyse statistics via software products to benefit effective negotiations and product analysis for re contracting
Benefits - Salary £25,000-30,000 + £1k Bonus with Excellent Benefits
Product and Contracting Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in active contracting and product development is required, preferably UK OR worldwide as supplier relationships and knowledge of contracting and local suppliers are required as no training offered.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be organised and have a high attention to detail
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please apply ASAP, thank you Elena.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.