Product Manager Beach Destinations
4 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has become available for our client, a beach specialist based in South East. As the Product Manager you are responsible for programs for ALL beach Destinations World Wide. This exciting job will require someone who has a good understanding of the beach package holidays market, including, contracting, supplier management and pricing so that you are able to ensure passenger growth and maximum profit is returned.
Product Manager Role:
- Maintain existing supplier relationships as well as establishing new business partners.
- General product management and growth including the monitoring of sales and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Organise and conduct product training as and when needed to reservation staff.
- Liaise with Health and Safety Executive to ensure product meets minimum Health & Safety requirements.
- Oversees site inspections of existing and new properties to ascertain suitability and to negotiate competitive contracted rates and allocations
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- Good Knowledge of Beach Destinations
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of successful marketing principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, and sales techniques
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Product Manager Beach Destinations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly