In Resort Executive - Tour Operator
6 days left
- Contract Type
In Resort Executive - Tour Operator £17,500 to £20,000 East Sussex
(MUST BE ABLE TO START 25TH MARCH)
This well known online travel company in the UK are looking for In Resort Executives who are passionate about travel and providing customers with exceptional customer service. As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be the first point of contact for customers with pre-travel and in resort queries. You will provide excellent service to their customers ensuring they have no worries or concerns before they are due to travel.
In Resort Executive - Role
- Responsible for supporting our customers both pre-travel and in resort. You will be confident in escalating issues when SLA's are not met, manage issues on social media and support within all areas of Brand Reputation.
- You will be naturally proactive and always want to find the best solutions for our customers, ensuring that there is a balance between our brand reputation and customer feedback.
- To work closely with their Service Providers to ensure that they are always fair when dealing with customer issues, putting yourself in the customer shoes and understanding their requirements when negotiating resolutions.
- You will have a strong telephone manner with good negotiation skills that support issue resolution and will highlight challenges day to day that are impacting our customers to ensure these are escalated quickly and fairly.
- To confidently highlight regular issues and trends to the Brand Reputation Team Leader and Manager when required. This will also entail feeding back information to Customer Relations when required to ensure a smooth transition of certain complaints between departments.
- As part of this role you will be responsible for ensuring that financially we maintain and process reclaims associated to Service Provider errors/issues, raising and submitting invoices as appropriate.
In Resort Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting customers pre-travel and in resort when dealing with their issues, including overbookings and general quality issues
- Helping manage our social media accounts by supporting customers online regardless of travel date or issue type
- Making sure they resolve all In Resort customer complaints whilst they are on holiday
- Investigating all issues, working with suppliers to ascertain the exact nature of the complaint and how to resolve these to the best outcome of both the customer and the business in line with our terms and conditions
- Understand issues from the customer's point of view, and always thinking ahead to forward bookings to ensure that any issues are resolved at root cause and do not repeat
- Building on supplier relationships and maintain up to date knowledge of their guidelines
- Actively pushing for compensation from the supplier when appropriate
- Proactively look at key trends and highlight any repeat complaints/issues
- Ensuring agreed reclaims are made with suppliers, working with the Business Support team to ensure bookings are adjusted to reflect changes correctly
In Resort Executive - Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 years' experience in Customer Service and possess a sound knowledge of the travel industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong PC skills across internal and external systems, including Microsoft products and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of all legal obligations to include Package Travel regulations and ABTA guidelines
Working Hours: Shift based rota pattern, 37.5 hours across a 7-day week operation
Current Operational Hours: 0800-2000 M-F, 0845-1715 S&S + some OOH if required
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for In Resort Executive - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly