Customer Relations Executive - Tour Operator
2 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Relations Executive - Tour Operator - £17,500 to £20,000 - WEST SUSSEX
MUST BE ABLE TO START 25TH MARCH
This well know online Tour Operator are looking for a Customer Relations Executive. You will be responsible for answering post travel complaints within ABTA guidelines and building relationships with service providers to provide first resolution to all complaints. You will answer phone calls from both passengers and providers, run weekly reports for outstanding complaints and carry out bi-weekly calls with providers.
Customer Relations Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for post travel complaints as well as assisting In Resort and Social Media when required.
- Being a dedicated case handler, investigating and answering general complaints within ABTA guidelines
- Managing workload to ensure complaints are answered within the ABTA deadline and understand when holding letters are required
- To work with service providers to find the best resolution for the customer and the business - ultimately retaining the customer
- Actively pushing for compensation from the supplier
- Assigning new complaints within our internal system ensuring 100% correct completion of cases
- To be responsible for the highest standards of accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communications
- Ensure weekly reports/calls with service providers are carried out & used effectively to build rapport and encourage supportive booking management
- To be able to amend costs in booking system to reflect refunds given to the customer
- Answering phone calls from both customers and providers
- Achieve KPI's set by the business
- Supporting colleagues to ensure all complaints are answered within ABTA guidelines
- Attend training sessions when required
- Work with other areas of the business to improve processes
- Understanding the implementation of PTD's
- Report on re-occurring complaints and find resolution to resolve these providing the best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Work with the legal team to assist with investigations when needed
- To provide any other support that may be required by the Company.
- To ensure accurate records are kept at all times and ensure all contacts whether by phone, electronic or written are recorded within appropriate systems
Customer Relations Executive - Skills and Experience:
* Travel Industry experience, specifically working in a post travel environment.
* Strong working knowledge of ABTA code of conduct.
* Understanding of Package Travel Directive.
* Experience working with outsource providers beneficial.
* Excellent service delivery skills
* Strong negotiating skills
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Excellent IT and system skills, travel systems knowledge beneficial.
* Ability to multi task & work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative and work alone as well as part of a team
* Flexibility and to be able to change priorities and focus quickly
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Relations Executive - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly