Multi Skilled Cruise Agent
Multi Skilled Agent - Required for this well-known cruise company based in the surrey area. They are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service. This role is a mix of support and sales, taking inbound and outbound calls. This is a really good opportunity for someone looking to get into travel and use your customer service experience. They will pay up to 18k for the right person.
Multi Skilled Agent, Responsibilities:
- Working towards revenue targets, convert Sales enquiry calls into bookings using our in-house reservation system
- Servicing existing bookings through our in-house Reservation System, to match our customers' needs
- Accountable for taking full ownership of guest issues
- Perform against weekly/monthly department/personal KPIs
- Delivering a personalised and premium level of customer service for every guest contact, including all phone and off phone contact
Multi Skilled Agent, Key Skills Required:
- Experience within customer service or call centre environment is essential -Particularly within a cross functional customer service/sales/operational environment.
- Experience of guest complaints desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, approachable with a passion for the business.
- Working on a shift pattern, weekends will be worked on a regular basis
- Working hours between 8.30am and 8:00pm
- Weekend and shift work required
If this role is of interest to you - please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk