Product Manager - Beach Tour Operator
Product Manager - Beach Programme - Kent up to £40k with bonus + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to be part of a dynamic and successful team. This successful travel business is based in Kent and offers a wide variety of products to its ever-growing client base.
Product Manager - Beach Programme - Role
- Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will have responsibility for leading the office-based management of their wide range of beach package holidays, whilst building and developing supplier relationships in all destinations.
- This exciting job will require someone who has a good understanding of the beach package holidays market, including, contracting, supplier management and pricing so that you are able to ensure passenger growth and maximum profit is returned.
- The Product Manager will have overall responsibility for all programmes, however, you are also required to manage specific areas and undertake overseas trips, in order, to contract hotels and develop the product range in those specific areas. This will involve approx. 4 weeks travel annually.
- You will analyse product performance, contribute to product development and be prepared to travel overseas from time to time to contract with our hotel partners and to ensure good product knowledge and supplier relationships are maintained.
Product Manager - Beach Programme - Skills
- The successful client will ideally have at least 3 years previous experience gained from a commercially and travel product driven position, where you will have strong negotiation skills.
- To be successful you will have strong numerical skills and be able to build strong rapports with suppliers.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk