Senior Digital Marketing Executive - 12 Month FTC
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - I am currently looking to for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive for this well-known cruise company based in Surrey. This will be for a 12 month FTC. They are looking for someone who has worked previously within travel. They will pay up to £35,000 for the right person + benefits!
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE, RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detailed understanding of direct targets to implement a robust digital media strategy and to be accountable for performance to support business growth. Working with the Brand teams to ensure all tactical communications are aligned to the Brand positioning and briefing agencies, i.e. banner production, accordingly.
- Management of design and media agencies to ensure campaigns are clearly communicated and digital media plans are developed in line with campaign objectives.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring digital media activity across all channels is accurate and activated on time to increase awareness and ultimately drive quality traffic to the websites and convert.
- Optimisation of PPC activity to ensure consistent presence across strategic keywords, testing Ad copy, bid placements and landing pages to drive traffic, online bookings and reduce cost per acquisition.
- Develop and manage the day to day relationship with the SEO agency to fulfil optimisation needs for improving Google's ranking and authority on the website thereby increasing organic traffic.
- Working closely with Revenue Management teams to ensure pricing across all relevant areas is accurate, competitive and aligned to strategic focuses.
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE, KEY SKILLS:
- Educated to degree level and at least 3 years' experience working within digital marketing environment, preferably in Travel, and have proven experience in managing PPC, SEO and Display activity.
- Experience of Affiliate marketing.
- Experience of reviewing websites and understanding user journeys
- A passion for all things Digital
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk