Senior Events Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Events Manager - West Sussex
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Events Manager to head up an established team for a European travel organisation in West Sussex.
This role brings together both Affiliate Channel Marketing and Event & Exhibition Management (B2C). Both are key to driving new memberships and maintaining existing member value. Specifically, responsible for developing and managing the companies B2B Industry and Dealer marketing strategy in support of membership acquisition and retention targets.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven Affinity Marketing relationship management experience
- Proven events management experience in a membership/customer-centric commercial environment (ideally B2C or B2B2C)
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget
- Ability to create strong relationships with external business partners, sponsors and suppliers
- Exposure to and understanding of contract management
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Professional event and/or commercial qualification is desirable
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Senior Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly