Travel Operations Manager
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity to join the Sales and Operations Management team of an awarding winning Travel organisation based in Worcestershire. Overseeing the Operations department and the team of 16 Operations Executives, this is a challenging, varied and rewarding role and will suit a passionate, meticulous and results-focused leader.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain an effective and efficient operation, supporting the Sales team, whilst delivering a market leading, personalised service to our client's customers. They will also be the first line of support for the Operations team and a leader for the whole Sales and Operations department. In return, our client can offer a competitive basic salary circa £28k along with excellent travel industry benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our multi-award-winning client and add to the ongoing commercial success of the business, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note, our client will also consider candidates looking to be based from home.
Role of Travel Operations Manager:
- Maximising productivity and performance of all team members, to ensure all targets are met
- Regular, effective performance coaching and development
- Identifying and addressing training needs
- Monitor resource to ensure coverage meets the needs of the department
- All areas of HR management
- Process and system implementation
- Compliance monitoring
- Support and guide on customer complaints, as well as high-level complaint resolution
- Managing key stakeholders across the business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales department, and across the business
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained in a similar role within the Travel sector
- Confident, enthusiastic people person, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to inspire and lead by example
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative approach
- Pragmatic and strong problem-solving skills
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Travel Operations Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly