Information Security Compliance Analyst
Information Security Compliance Analyst - SW London
The information security team at a successful travel organisation have an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Compliance Analyst to join the team based in SW London. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in PCI compliance, GDPR, Cyber essentials and CIS standards.
The Group has a wide range of in-house technologies with a significant number of outsourced partnerships and is undergoing an aggressive transformation plan to adopt more cloud-based services and harnessing the opportunities of rationalising and standardising its platforms and environments.
- Good understanding of Compliance concepts through demonstrable work experience.
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS Compliance with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an Information Security field. You will be responsible for translating security standards such as PCI and controls into a model of utilisation.
- A demonstrable understanding of relevant laws and regulations relating to the protection of information.
- In-depth understanding of how information security related risks can impact an organisation.
- Ability to understand business objectives and Information Security implications.
- Good experience in compliance, risk management or governance roles.
- Strong team working skills inspiring trust and acting as a catalyst for success.
- Exposure to working on Security Projects within a fast paced reactive environment.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/