6 days left
- Contract Type
Cruise Sales Consultant - £25K OTE £35K - Southampton
Are you looking to start a truly exciting career opportunity? A position has arisen for an experienced Cruise Sales Consultant to join a bespoke cruise operator based in Southampton.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced cruise professionals with a proven background in selling Cruises, Cruise Holidays and bespoke Holidays. This person will be joining a rapidly expanding sales team in Southampton. You will be part of a vibrant and fast paced sales environment where your sales ability will be generously rewarded. Ideally you will have experience selling a variety of holidays and will have excellent knowledge on worldwide destinations.
Cruise Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- To sell cruises and bespoke cruise holidays to worldwide destinations
- Deal with new and existing customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Answering enquiries regarding Cruise and other travel products
- Quoting cruise holidays and offering different options including excursions
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone and by email
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Continuously improve worldwide destination knowledge
Cruise Sales Consultant Skills:
- Adequate knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and tailor-made holidays
- Good working knowledge of cruise ships and on-board cabins and packages
- Proven experience in long-haul and tailor made holidays (an advantage)
- Solid experience in a Cruise sales role
- GDS experience (preferably Worldspan or Amadeus)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated, target orientated and able to work as part of a team
- Computer Literate
Cruise Sales Consultant Abilities:
- A person who enjoys working towards given targets
- Motivated by meeting customer needs
- PC literate and comfortable in using travel technology
- Relishes new opportunities
- A team player
Cruise Sales Consultant Additional information:
Hours are worked over a 7 day period including weekend.
Monday to Friday a shift pattern between 9-7 Saturdays 9-5 and Sunday 10-4.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Cruise Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly