JUNIOR SALES DEVELOPMENT
6 days left
- Contract Type
This Luxury independent Specialist Travel Company are currently recruiting a new exciting junior position working between their marketing and sales team following up on warm leads with clients.
Junior Sales Development, Responsibilities:
- The aim of the role is to bridge the gap between the marketing activities of the company and those of the travel specialists putting the holidays together.
- The most important aspect of the role will be to increase the number of qualified leads that the specialists have to work with.
Junior Sales Development, Skills Required:
- Pro-active and willing to show initiative, while able to evaluate the results.
- Pro-active nature to calls, a background/history in cold calling/telesales
- Great phone manner and ability to start a conversation.
- Must have a genuine passion for travel and a history of travelling to several of the following - Sri Lanka, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Borneo, Mayanmar, Laos, Bhutan, Peninsular Malaysia and Maldives.
- 3 month intensive will be provided
- Paying £23K + bonus
- Based South West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00
To apply for this Junior Sales Development position please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52400
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for JUNIOR SALES DEVELOPMENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly