Paid Media & PPC Specialist
Paid Media & PPC Specialist. As one of the fastest growing UK travel companies, our client is seeking an innovative and forward-thinking individual who is confident in their ability to drive key business metrics. This new and exciting role presents a genuine opportunity for an agile, motivated individual to add immense value to the company’s current digital marketing activity. The individual may well come from a client or agency side of digital marketing and be looking to join a company that values their team members and welcomes them into a dynamic and exciting working environment.
Working alongside the wider marketing team including the SEO, UX Designer, Social Media Manager, Content Team and Developers, the role will have the opportunity to influence the entire digital journey of our client’s users, from click through to conversion and beyond. Your focus will be on driving acquisition, generating enquiries and increasing call volumes using the wealth of business data available to optimise costs and acquisition.
Currently in the top 5 fastest growing travel companies in the UK, our client really are at truly exciting time in their journey, with ambitious growth plans set out for the future. This role is vital to delivering these plans, so if you are looking for something that is energetic, fun and challenging, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Design, launch and manage PPC campaigns across various platforms, including but not limited to; Google Adwords, GDN, Bing, Facebook using customer data and best practise
- Report, analyse and interpret data to understand performance, what is impacting performance and what you can do to influence it
- Work closely with the SEO to advance campaigns and drive improved search initiatives
- Work with the UX designer to develop landing page testing strategies to improve key metrics such as lead generation and telephone calls
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for PPC success
- Work with the social media team to develop effective paid campaign to drive lead generation
- Identify patterns in customer behaviour and segments and exploit these for lead generation purposes
- Create attribution models that best improve key business metrics
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performance of campaigns
- Continuously evaluate performance and optimise campaigns to reach maximum ROI
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, development, tactics and strategies
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Have a genuine personal interest in digital marketing and the latest trends in digital optimisation including analytics and data driven approaches
- Demonstratable experience of building and managing successful paid search and paid social campaigns
- Experience or knowledge of lead generation websites
- At least 3 years PPC experience with hands on bid campaign management and a strong knowledge of best practice techniques
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and or other analytical software
- Care enough to manage the smallest details of a campaign at the deepest levels in order to maximise conversion rates!
- Company Pension, Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- Incredible holiday discounts and free Fam Trips overseas
- Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking
- Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Fresh fruit every week
- Summer and Christmas Party
Our client is looking for a mid to senior experienced individual who matches some of the skills above. Salary is up to £45,000 per annum, DOE
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!