Finance Supervisor required to take responsibility for the daily and monthly processes to ensure a high level of financial control is maintained. Successful candidates will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAS qualified with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel. Salary 36K- 46K dependent upon experience. Newly qualified candidates will be considered for this role.
Finance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise team of three. Ensuring the daily tasks completed in a timely and accurate manner and have responsibility for the allocation of workload
- Review monthly management accounts. Prepare summary dashboard for Senior Management with commentary on variances to budget
- Daily authorisation of payments on the online banking system for all cost of sales + overhead invoices
- Review cashflow for group companies in all currencies and prepare suggestions for cash-management & foreign exchange purchases
- Communicate and support the Management Accountant at their subsidiary company
- Review and submit quarterly VAT returns for Travel & Transport entities
- Calculate the year-end TOMS VAT liability with assistnace of external consultant
- Manage full audit process from planning to completion meeting and sign-off
- Manage the completion of our financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in the production of the annual budget
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with monthly P&L and Balance Sheet re-forecasts
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with analysis for the 5 Year Plan and prepare quarterly reports for external Board meetings
- Responsibility for compliance with ATOL and ABTA including the monthly, quarterly & annual reporting
- Review the company's 10 insurance policies and support with their renewals
- Main point of contact for banks, merchant service providers & some suppliers
Finance Supervisor Skills & Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Highest level of attention to detail when working under pressure
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Qualifications: CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ICAS qualified with strong A-level and GCSE grades. A degree preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of TOMS VAT, ATOL and ABTA, desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft packages - especially Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
Finance Supervisor Additional Information:
- Niche, highly established, prestigious tour opertaor based in West London.
- Salary will depend upon experience. 36K - 46K
If you are interested in this Financial Supervisor position and fir the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Financial Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly