Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant (home-based)
7 days left
- Contract Type
A freshly rebranded Travel Management Company based in an excellent location in the City, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their small Out of Hours team. You would be responsible for booking all emergency requests for a range of clients using the Amadeus GDS.
Amadeus knowledge is a must for this role as is ticketing and fare calculation.
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Dealing with enquiries outside office hours
- Priovide quotes, book and issue tickets and other requirements
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Ensure all individual and team KPIS's are met
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Proficiency on Amadeus GDS
- Excellent fares knowledge
- Competent in re-issues, revalidations, refunds and all ticketing processes
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant (home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly