Senior Commercial Analyst
Senior Commercial Analyst - Travel company near Working. An excellent opportunity for a commercially astute and analytical individual to work for a highly reputable operator in the the travel industry where you will be working across key commercial functions including finance, revenue and distribution.
Senior Commercial Analyst Responsibilities
Reporting to a Commercial Director, you will play a key role in the decision making process organisations financial planning and analysis function, ensuring accurate and timely Management Information and insights are provided across all commercial functions. You will also complete activities that support and develop the companies distribution strategy relating to sales and marketing, ensuring these maximise a return on investment. You will work closely with the Commercial Director to help shape strategies, key initiatives and annual plan for the business.
Senior Commercial Analyst Skills Required
- Highly competent in analysing large amounts of data to identify trends and meaningful insight for the business
- Sound judgement in decision making and problem solving
- Experience of financial modelling
- Comfortable using database query tools such as Hyperion
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a commercial and/or revenue management area
- Experience in the travel or leisure industry preferred
- Degree educated
Senior Commercial Analyst Package
A basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/