Operations and Service Delivery Manager
Operations and Service Delivery Manager - Brighton area - Travel. An excellent leadership role within a reputable travel company where you will be responsible for delivering brand values to their customers, uplifting the customer experience whilst managing any operational issues to maximise profits.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, you will be responsible for leading a team of around 20 plus outsourced partners and you will have a big focus on improving customer experience, retention and conversion.
- You will also work closely with suppliers to ensure customers needs and requests are being met.
- You will strive to improve workflows, ways of working and enhancing performance.
- Accountable for team performance including 1-to-1's, coaching and development
- Responsible for highlighting underperforming suppliers, people or processes and implementing initiatives to make improvements that will benefit the customer
Operations Manager Skills Required
- Experience in a senior operations management role within the travel industry
- Excellent supplier relationship management experience
- Knowledge of ABTA code of conduct, ATOL regulations and package travel regulations
- Both B2C service delivery experience and B2B operational delivery experience at a management level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Operations Manager Package
A salary up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
This individual will be required to work on a shift rota basis across a 7 day week operation.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/