Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
•Lead the execution of all marketing channels (radio, print, OOH, digital)
•develop UK&I 360 media plan in collaboration with HQ, based on knowledge of commercial objectives and market characteristics
• Budget management of entire UK&I marketing spend across all channels
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services, raising awareness of key USPs
• Develop and promote brand initiatives consistent with corporate objectives
• Ensure that all products, services and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management in all B2C and B2B channels
• Management of Air Transat’s trade (B2B) marketing campaigns
• Monitor market trends & provide recommendations to improve brand awareness
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with local PR agency
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to the senior management
• Working directly with the sales and commercial operations teams to support all strategic initiatives
• Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities .
• Performs other related duties as assigned
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"