ADMINISTRATIVE SALES SUPPORT
This ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for a Administrative Sales Support join their team in the City of London, Paying £20500.
Administration Sales Support, Responsibilities:
- Review, administer and follow up on bookings and other associated travel forms.
- Follow up with passengers on relevant information that is missing and inconsistent
- Verify bookings to ensure quality control of documents and files
- Assist, follow up, and resolve customer issues and inquiries.
Administration Sales Supports, Skills Required:
- Superior attention to detail, strong organisational and multitasking skills and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Degree/diploma in Travel and Tourism an asset
- International travel experience and strong geography knowledge an asset
- Excellent computer and typing proficiency, and ability to learn new systems
- Paying £20500
- Based in the City of London
- Shifts are from 8am - 7pm (7.5hr day) Monday through to Sunday. If 6 days are worked in a week and extra day off is given in the following week.
To apply for this Administrative Sales Support please either apply online, send your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52428
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for ADMINISTRATIVE SALES SUPPORT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly