ADMINISTRATIVE SALES SUPPORT
This ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for a Administrative Sales Support join their team in the City of London, Paying £20500.
Administration Sales Support, Responsibilities:
- Review, administer and follow up on bookings and other associated travel forms.
- Follow up with passengers on relevant information that is missing and inconsistent
- Verify bookings to ensure quality control of documents and files
- Assist, follow up, and resolve customer issues and inquiries.
Administration Sales Supports, Skills Required:
- Superior attention to detail, strong organisational and multitasking skills and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Degree/diploma in Travel and Tourism an asset
- International travel experience and strong geography knowledge an asset
- Excellent computer and typing proficiency, and ability to learn new systems
- Paying £20500
- Based in the City of London
- Shifts are from 8am - 7pm (7.5hr day) Monday through to Sunday. If 6 days are worked in a week and extra day off is given in the following week.
To apply for this Administrative Sales Support please either apply online, send your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52428
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk