OUTBOUND TRAVEL CONSULTANT
This ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for a Outbound Travel Consultant to drive loyalty and revenue by initiating contacts with new and existing travellers. Based in the City of London, Paying £20500 + comm.
Outbound Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all expired leads and options
- Connect with prospective and existing travellers both over the phone and via email
- Initiate revenue generating connections to reach monthly sales targets
- Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each traveller and recommend the product and services for the traveller based on their needs.
Outbount Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Experieince selling air and travel insurance
- front-line sales experience, motivated by revenue targets and service KPIs
- Extensive geographical knowledge and travel experience
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives
- Paying £20500 + comm
- Based in the City of London
- Shifts are from 8am - 7pm (7.5hr day) Monday - Sunday. If 6 days are worked in a week an extra day off is given the following week.
To apply for this Outbound Travel Consultant, please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref:52429
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for OUTBOUND TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly