OUTBOUND TRAVEL CONSULTANT
This ever growing adventure travel company are recruiting for a Outbound Travel Consultant to drive loyalty and revenue by initiating contacts with new and existing travellers. Based in the City of London, Paying £20500 + comm.
Outbound Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all expired leads and options
- Connect with prospective and existing travellers both over the phone and via email
- Initiate revenue generating connections to reach monthly sales targets
- Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each traveller and recommend the product and services for the traveller based on their needs.
Outbount Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Experieince selling air and travel insurance
- front-line sales experience, motivated by revenue targets and service KPIs
- Extensive geographical knowledge and travel experience
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives
- Paying £20500 + comm
- Based in the City of London
- Shifts are from 8am - 7pm (7.5hr day) Monday - Sunday. If 6 days are worked in a week an extra day off is given the following week.
To apply for this Outbound Travel Consultant, please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref:52429
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk