Digital Manager - Airline - London. An excellent opportunity where you will lead the delivery of paid digital marketing channels including paid social, SEM, Display/Programmatic and third part email to support campaigns with a focus on qualified traffic.
Digital Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing a digital media plan in collaboration with the global head office to support UK&I objectives and market characteristics. You will deliver digital tactics in collaboration with cross-functional teams such as e-commerce, data and analytics, brand marketing, revenue management, pricing and sales. You will also be responsible for managing third party agencies, relationships with top advertisers and building revenue forecasts for paid channels in order to make recommendations on spending.You will have budgetary responsibilities for the digital channels, report on campaign performance against determined objectives such as conversion metrics, web and app traffic.
Digital Manager Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels including paid social, SEM and Display/Programmatic
- Experience reporting on campaign performance and making recommendations on how to improve
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Financially astute, capable of managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the airline, travel industry or other similar B2C sectors preferred
Digital Manager Salary on offer
A salary up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/