LONDON BASED HOLIDAY REPRESENTATIVES
We are currently recruiting a team of Local Hosts to work at either our central London contract hotels or at Heathrow Airport.
The contract will run from Monday 15 April through to early October. (Opportunities to extend the contract might be available.)
As a Local Host you will look after our overseas guests and ensure they enjoy their stay in London. You will participate in a comprehensive two-week training programme, commencing on Monday 15 April. On successful completion of the training course you will receive a competitive salary and a smart uniform, along with a bonus payment at the end of the contract.
Local Hosts work a 40-hour week following a 7-day rotating shift pattern. One full Saturday/Sunday weekend off is allocated every 4 weeks. Overtime opportunities are available. You may take up to 1 week’s holiday during the term of your contract.
Previous experience of the travel or hospitality industry is preferred but not essential.
Interviews will take place at our offices in Richmond between 11th and 22nd March (excluding weekends).
For further information and to make an application please visit our website : www.tourwiselondon.co.uk
Alternatively, please send your CV and covering email by clicking "Apply Now"
The position entails:
- Meeting and greeting our clients on arrival at Heathrow Airport or at our London hotels.
- Promoting and selling our in-house excursion programme.
- Overseeing tour departures from our London hotels and welcoming clients back from their tours as they arrive in London.
- Liaising with your colleagues in the Local Host team, office-based colleagues and our team of Tour Guides to ensure our guests experience a trouble-free holiday with our company.
- Liaising with the staff at our contract hotels to ensure all our guests’ needs are met during their stay in London.
- Escorting our clients to and from St Pancras International and Kings Cross stations.
- A certain amount of administration and paperwork is required.
- Paid overtime is offered to those Local Hosts who escort our clients on theatre evening excursions.
What we expect from our Local Hosts:
- Local Hosts should be outgoing, friendly, flexible and reliable, they should have an affinity with people and a desire to ensure our guests enjoy their stay in London.
- A good command of the English language is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be able to work and communicate efficiently with fellow team members.
- Excellent time keeping, shifts can start very early in the morning. Local Hosts are expected to be at their work place on time.