Luxury Travel Consultant
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading boutique travel specialist, recruiting a Luxury Travel Consultant/ Tailor-made / Senior Travel Consultant / Business Travel Consultant to grow and develop sales. This is a Monday to Friday role ONLY 9:00-17.30hrs!
Salary £21-30k depending on skills and experience NO Bonus
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke tailor made itineraries
- Upselling and adding on of ancillary products including accommodation, tours car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Selling both face to face and over the phone
- Closing sales
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibilities will include dealing with client enquiries, selling worldwide holidays, preparing client travel documentation, managing bookings and general customer service.
- You will also be required to contact past passengers and assist them with planning and booking their next holiday.
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy / Business Travel experience, excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real love of travel. The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential. Ideally from a Tour Operator or a premium travel agent.
- With your experience you will be able to use your own initiative and work without supervision and possess excellent communication skills and have a high personal presentation.
- Previous experience selling Worldwide / Europe sales experience working to sales targets along with a strong profile also
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- GDS proficiency an advantage
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury Travel Consultant Job, please contact Elena / Apply to this role ASAP