Travel Consultant (Part time & Full time)
Travel Sales Professionals wanted!
A leading, well- established independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultants near Walsall in West Midlands. This Travel Sales Consultant position can either be full-time or part-time, offering competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus individual monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as fantastic travel incentives and benefits.
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a team in a busy retail travel branch;
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too;
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets;
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have.
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant, selling and arranging worldwide travel;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
Operating hours are Monday to Saturday 9am - 5:30
Interested? Please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com, apply on line or call Sunny at C&M Travel Recruitment on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk