Tour Operations Executive
We have a brand new opportunity for those with Tour Operations and/or strong flights experience to join the growing Tour Operations department of an award winning Travel organisation based in Redditch. The role of Tour Operations Executive is challenging and varied and will involve making logistical arrangements for our client's large group tours across world-wide destinations with an emphasis on taking the lead for flights. There will also be responsibility for providing administrative support for the Sales Team and working closely with the Marketing Department.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, customer focused and organised travel industry professional, keen to become a part of a developing Tour Operations team. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of £23k, plus excellent benefits and career development opportunities. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Tour Operations Executive:
- Working with the Marketing Dept. to help plan the International & regional flights on the company’s high-end group tours for out of range flights before packages are released for sale
- Discussing the flight plans on each booking with the individual sales staff responsible at booking stage, either out of or in date range
- Booking International flights, once in agreement and on behalf of sales staff
- Booking domestic/regional group flights & liaising with wholesalers
- Assess the needs of premium economy & business class clients with regional internal flights
- Researching flights with Marketing to reduce costs & plan and book as above for Sales Staff
- Potential to develop direct relations with regional airlines & hotels, in order to book groups direct avoiding the wholesalers, where possible, especially in Central & South America and Asia
- Involvement with other Tour Op dept tasks as required e.g. finalising tour departure information, assessing hotels and itineraries, managing flight & hotel allocations etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive experience with booking flights
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- Organised, self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Strong problem solver with a positive approach
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Driven and results focused
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Tour Operations Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Tour Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly