Data Analyst Support
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company based in the City of London, is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team in a support capacity.
The Data Analyst is required to ensure the delivery of Management Information to clients as well as internal reporting. Working closely with partners and Business Managers as well as with the implementation team to ensure start-up anf change requests are managed.
You will need to have a good track record in MIS/Data analysis. You will also need excellent communication skills and technical proficiency.
Data Analyst Duties:
- Provide 1st level of support to both external and internal customers.
- Receive report requests, analyze and build reports
- Deliver reporting services and products to customers.
- Data Consolidation
- Manage 3rd party data interfaces
- Improve client MI, particularly in the area of fare savings
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and potential suppliers
Data Analyst Attributes:
- 2 years or more of MIS/Data analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- GDS knowledge
- Knowledge of travel reporting systems
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Data Analyst Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly