GLOBAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
This leading travel management company based in the City of London are recruiting for a Global Programme Manager to focus on the delivery and optimisation of Client Hotel Programmes. Paying £35K - £40K plus bonus.
Global Programme Manager, Responsibilities:
- Delivery of bespoke Hotel and Airline Programmes for Consultancy Services Clients
- Negotiate and contract industry leading pricing and value add services to exceed client requirements and deliver ROI
- Co-ordinated approch to consulting, analysis and relationship management.
- Along with the Hotel Product Manager, liaise with existing and potential suppliers, enhancing relationships and ensuring optimisation and fulfilment of commercial agreements.
- Obtain, produce and maintain MI and data on central database. Recommend way to automate, and create more flexibility in reporting that could all value to a wider range of suppliers.
Global Programme Manager, Skills Required:
- A high level of knowledge of the business travel industry is a requirement with previous experience of Client Programme Management / RFP Management preferred.
- A broad range of TMC / Hotel and Airline contracting experience.
- Strong negotiations skills
- Knowledge and experience of the travel industry and key contacts within
- Excellent project management, relationship, communication and analytical skills
- Experience of managing hotel and Air RFP
- Knowledge and experience of Lanyon / Cvent
- Paying £35K - £40K plus performance based bonus
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Global Programme Manager please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52316
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for GLOBAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly