Travel Operations Administrator
Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Operations Administrator to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
This exciting operations role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, administration, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Develop product knowledge, attending familiarisation trips and undergoing product training.
- Inspection visits.
- Research new destinations, accommodations and visits.
- Research and source new suppliers.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with attractions and transport suppliers.
- Attend trade fairs.
- Provide a helpful, friendly and efficient administrative support to the sales team, being the liaison between them and suppliers.
- Provide accurate itinerary arrangements and pricing.
- Accurately book flights, accommodation, transfers, tours, attraction tickets, guides.
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and special requirements.
- Compile travel packs ensuring these are accurate, meet the client’s requirements.
- Operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration experience within a tour operator is essential
- In-depth experience of organising bespoke group travel is ideal but not essential
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Keen eye for detail
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Office & homeworking roles available
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly