Account Development Executive DUTCH
As an Account Development Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Be clear on how existing clients can grow and what the potential new clients are
- Ensure that you deliver on your key targets including, quote turnaround times, conversion levels on enquiries, % return on offer and after travel sales calls
- All new Enquiries to be qualified and followed-up by using the phone whenever possible
- Follow correct quoting procedure and which hotels to be promoting
- Be commercially aware, protect margin and look to maximise returns.
- Be clear at all times on how performance is against target
- Provide scanned images, brochure material when required
- Visit clients abroad if required
- Organise and accompany clients, potential clients on FAM Trips, inspection trips.
- Produce regular special offers to be sent to existing, potential customers for which you have responsibility for developing.
Account Development Executive skills & Requirements:
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Professional fluency in both English and DUTCH
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
For a fully confidential Application on this Account Development Executive job, please apply ASAP
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.