Corporate Travel Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Business Travel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Travel Business Development Manager to join a highly reputable Travel Management Company! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a mixed portfolio of national accounts and bringing new business on board. Ideally, the candidate will be based in the Midlands area, however candidates from North West and North East may also be considered. Great basic salary up to £34,000 + FANTASTIC bonus + compamny benefits.
Business Development /Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for growing business and managing a mixed portfolio of accounts from different sectors, managing client relationships and identifying ways to increase revenue / profitability from these existing accounts too. You will attend meetings at client sites for quarterly presentations and review meetings as well as working closely to establish a partnership whereby you get involved with their planning and decision making around travel policies/expenditure.Additionally, you will be responsible for bringing new business, hence researching target companies, setting up meetings and pitching the benefits of using a TMC.
- Previous Business Development / Account Management experience in the business travel sector is highly preferable OR someone with extensive knowledge of working for a TMC who is looking to make a move into business development may also be considered
- Confident presenting to and building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Experience of supplier negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Microsoft computer skills
If the role is at all of interest to you please send your most up to date Cv for Sunny at email@example.com, call to have a chat on 01612384494 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk