Inbound Operations Mandarin Speaker
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading Tour Operator located in South West London for experienced Inbound Operation Executive, Mandarin speaker with previous INBOUND operations experience for a vibrant professional office.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000
As an Inbound Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Overseeing the operations of our groups and ensuring that client's expectations and requirements are met
- Being responsible for ensuring that all services are correctly booked from the time that a booking is confirmed.
- Negotiating with all suppliers on each project to ensure cost savings are made and subsequently presented to the client.
- Managing supplier deadlines and option dates.
- Assisting with and developing the delivery of high quality, creative and inspirational proposals.
- Be responsible for ensuring that payment for bookings is collected in accordance Manage customer feedback
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of all proposals within agreed timeframe.
- Working closely with internal customer groups, mainly operations and sales.
- Producing accurate costs when required for each project.
- Ensuring that client budgets are adhered to.
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve client budgets.
Senior Operations Skill requirements:
- Fluent Mandarin AND English Speaker.
- Inbound UK Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in the travel industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Senior Operations Executive Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.