A unique opportunity for a Contracts Manager for UK & Ireland, our client whom specialise in hotels and services, now recruiting in their team! You will be contracting in UK & Ireland
Salary £24000- 32000
Head of Contracts you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To be the destination guardian of the UK & Ireland product, driving the destination forward to achieve strategic targets.
- You will be responsible for all product development within the UK and Ireland, ensuring it is based on the strategic aims of the business, and in line with the market-led product strategy briefs.
- Recruiting properties to ensure that the most appropriate product is on sale at optimum market price and rate.
- Have ownership of all operational supplier relationships within the UK and Ireland, and to be responsible for achieving and maintaining the very best working relationship in each case. T
- Accountable for ensuring all products on sale within the geographical area adheres to the company's stringent guidelines on quality and criteria.
- Ensuring that regular and concise communication is maintained with other departments, specifically sales and marketing and all other areas of the business.
Head of Contracts Skill attributes:
- Travel experience within the UK & Ireland in a Tour Operator / Wholesaler
- Track record of results inside a product environment
- Proven supplier management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrable organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and commercial acumen
- Ability to work within a team and alone
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please apply now and Elena will contact you .
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.