Hotel Account Manager
Upgrade Pack, a travel technology business, is looking for an experienced Partner Manager to join our fast-growing Partners team, and work with some of the world’s leading travel brands. You will own and develop the hotel partner relationships – sourcing and managing the partners portfolio in order to deliver recognisable value to our clients and end users.
What you'll be doing
Responsible for managing and maintaining our hotel and airline partner relationships, you will be using insight and relationship skills to interpret, anticipate and translate partner and client needs into an achievable plan for growth and agreed levels of minimum upgrade rates.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. You will need to be a fast learner and have the ability to make decisions when needed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have experience of working directly with major global hotel brands.
- Will be passionate about data, using this in your decision-making. You should be motivated, enthusiastic and partner focused.
- Will handle multiple projects simultaneously, assign priority according to company objectives.
- Will be highly effective and impactful in your presentation/public speaking skills. Having skills to create successful supporting presentation material to the highest level.
- Will have strong internal and external relationships.
- Can demonstrate that you are trusted and respected.
- Will ideally have a broad understanding of the hotel industry and may include, but not limited to, industry practices, means of distribution, negotiated rates process and partner growth.
In this role you’ll work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge technologies. You’ll work within the Partners team, reporting to the Head of Partners, alongside Commercial, Marketing, Product, Operations and Technology teams.
- The ability to articulate the value proposition of Upgrade Pack to air and hotel partners to secure content and competitive discount.
- You will be required to establish and maintain strong supplier partnerships with Upgrade Pack’s top hotel partners.
- You will be required to serve as the primary day to day contact and demonstrate ability to communicate at multiple levels within supplier organisations.
- You will be able to optimise partner growth through consultative approach with new and existing products.
- The need to understand travel industry business and technology and be able to utilise customer perspective to frame the opportunity to partners effectively.
- You will be able to effectively represent Upgrade Pack at conferences, fairs and other meetings.
Apart from the opportunity to be one of the first members of the team in an exciting new technology business that aims to define a whole new category, we’ve invested in ensuring all of our people enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Eligibility for an annual performance related bonus
- The potential for share options
- A genuine 'work life balance’ commitment from our CEO
- A unique pot of 50 days per year to be used when it suits you:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- 8 days’ public holidays
- 15 days’ "work from anywhere in the world" allowance
- 2 days’ time for community / volunteering work
- Company pension (with contributions matched up to 5%)
- A Learning & Development fund
- Opportunities to travel
- The technology you need to thrive
- A fun and friendly place to work - with the social calendar, team lunches, inspiring office environment, freshly stocked kitchen, Thursday afternoon bar, and inspiring events you’d expect of an innovative technology business
Upgrade Pack is the closed marketplace where airlines and hotels make discounted upgrades available to an exclusive group of 'member’ consumers. Our global users are the most valuable customers of some of the biggest financial services brands in the world; with innovative banks and credit card firms providing access on a subscription basis, delivering a differentiated loyalty mechanic.
Through our technology platform, we create reciprocal value: our travel partners win, our financial services clients win, and our users win.
We launched in 2018, immediately working with global clients and partners to create an unrivalled user experience for millions of people in dozens of countries. We are currently recruiting a large number of people, we expect more than 30 people to join the team in 2019, and we’re excited to be shaping our culture from a blank slate.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"